This year I plan on posting some favorite books each month. Some will be seasonal or to go along with a theme, but many will likely be some favorites that we enjoy reading together often. The boys received some wonderful books for Christmas (and C’s birthday). W is taking pride in being able to read the BOB series of books on his own.
· Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel by Virginia Lee Burton
· Katy and the Big Snow by Virginia Lee Burton
· Winter Days in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder (My first Little House book)
· Winter on the Farm by L.I. Wilder (See above)
· BOB books Set One: Beginning Readers by Bobby Lynn Maslen
Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You? by Dr. Suess
· My First Signs (Baby signing)